Monday, June 13, 2016

This Saturday

THERE ARE STILL SPACES LEFT IN THE
COLORING & MERMAIDS CLASS
WITH AMANDA FARHANG
this Saturday, June 18th,
from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Cost:$26/person
 
In this class we will color a few mermaids 
 from Stampendous and the new Lawn Fawn set!
Our focus will be on copic skin & hair. I'm not an expert, I have no formal art training, and I hesitate to call myself a teacher... But I do love to color, and I spend A LOT of time doing what I love. I will show you how I pick my colors, and how I use shading to add dimension, depth & movement. We will do small, basic images and a more intermediate mermaid image.
I will have a few copic markers to share with the class, 
but feel free to bring your own. 
These are the copic colors I will be demonstrating with:
Skin: E04, E11, E50 & E93
Hair: E35, E37, E47 & E50

I encourage you to bring your own markers, even if you do not have the colors listed above. If you have a different brand of alcohol markers, bring those! We can apply the same techniques even if your markers are Spectrum Noir or Twin! 

Once we are done coloring our mermaids we will put together 2 quick cards.

I also invite you to browse my Instagram feed to see samples of my coloring. You can find me as @coloringinprogress.

Hope you can join Amanda for this class.
 

No comments: